If you are looking for a solution to your aches and pains from auto, lifting or sports injuries, we are the Fort Collins Chiropractic office for you! Specializing in innovative solutions for disc ...
Education and Training
Palmer Collage of Chiropractic Chiropractic 2007
University of Dubuque General Science 2001
- Physiotherapies And Soft Tissue Treatments
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropratic Treatment
- Rehab & Physiotherapy
- Exercise Rehab
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Member Christian Chiropractic Association 2008
Experience & Accolades
- Doctor2008Rocky Mountain Chiro CareIf you are looking for a solution to your aches and pains from auto, lifting or sports injuries, we are the Fort Collins Chiropractic office for you. Call 970-491-9191 Today!
Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.'s Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80525Get Direction
Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 South College Avenue Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538