Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.
Chiropractor | Rehabilitation2550 Stover St Bldg. F Fort Collins CO, 80525
If you are looking for a solution to your aches and pains from auto, lifting or sports injuries, we are the Fort Collins Chiropractic office for you! Specializing in innovative solutions for disc ...
Education and Training
Palmer Collage of Chiropractic Chiropractic 2007
University of Dubuque General Science 2001
- Physiotherapies And Soft Tissue Treatments
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropratic Treatment
- Rehab & Physiotherapy
- Exercise Rehab
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Member Christian Chiropractic Association 2008
Experience & Accolades
- Doctor2008Rocky Mountain Chiro CareIf you are looking for a solution to your aches and pains from auto, lifting or sports injuries, we are the Fort Collins Chiropractic office for you. Call 970-491-9191 Today!
Dr. Mathew David Ullom D.C.'s Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80525Get Direction
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 S COLLEGE AVE FORT COLLINS CO 80525
- Dr. Amy L Reeves D.C.2692 Abarr Dr. Loveland CO 80538
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Greg Lee Crawford D.C.1337 East Prospect Road Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550