Dr. Michael Fromke practices Neurological Surgery in Knoxville, TN. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Fromke prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1990
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Neurological Surgery
Dr. Michael D Fromke MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Knoxville, TN 37917Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33901Get Direction
Pinehurst, NC 28374Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Fromke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fromke
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Edward W. Akeyson M.D.266 JOULE ST ALCOA TN 37701
- Dr. Todd Abel MD1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Michael Thomas Walsh MD1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Mr. William Stuart Reid MD1819 W CLINCH AVE KNOXVILLE TN 37916
- Mr. Joel Edward Norman MD1819 W CLINCH AVE KNOXVILLE TN 37916
- Dr. Christopher Paul Gallati M.D.1932 ALCOA HWY KNOXVILLE TN 37920