Dr. Jacob Jan hendrik Bleesing M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 7015 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Jacob Bleesing practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cincinnati, OH. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bleesing treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Leiden University, School Of Medicine MD
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati' 1989
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Immune function.
- Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome. A human disorder of abnormal lymphocyte survival.
- The autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome. A disorder of human lymphocyte apoptosis.
- Introduction to flow cytometry.
- Cell function-based flow cytometry.
- Human T cell activation induces the expression of a novel CD45 isoform that is analogous to murine B220 and is associated with altered O-glycan synthesis and onset of apoptosis.
- A genetic disorder of lymphocyte apoptosis involving the fas pathway: the autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome.
- Treatment of adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- Alternative donor SCT for the treatment of MHC class II deficiency.
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Jacob Jan hendrik Bleesing M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Jan hendrik Bleesing M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bleesing
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Stephanie Logsdon M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Li Zuo MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Mr. Michael Owen Daines M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Edmond G Sifri M.D.5914 Glenway Ave Cincinnati OH 45238
- Dr. Masood Ahmad MD6964 Tylersville Rd West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Amal H. Assa'ad M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229