Dr. Mohamed E Salama MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Mohamed Salama is a pathologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Salama is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Salama can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Salama may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine MD
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1994
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Intraspinal endodermal cyst: ultrastructural study of abnormal cilia.
- Malignant papillary renal tumors with extensive clear cell change: a molecular analysis by microsatellite analysis and fluorescence in situ hybridization.
- Platelet function testing to assess effectiveness of platelet transfusion therapy.
- Primary cutaneous mucinous carcinoma: presence of myoepithelial cells as a clue to the cutaneous origin.
- pT1 substaging in renal cell carcinoma: validation of the 2002 TNM staging modification of malignant renal epithelial tumors.
- Dasatinib induces complete cytogenetic response and loss of F359C in an imatinib resistant chronic myelocytic leukemia patient.
- Quantification of fibrosis and osteosclerosis in myeloproliferative neoplasms: a computer-assisted image study.
- An unusual case of cutaneous blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm with concomitant B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder.
- Interstitial volume modulates the conduction velocity-gap junction relationship.
- Utility of a column-free cell sorting system for separation of plasma cells in multiple myeloma FISH testing in clinical laboratories.
- Polymeric delivery of therapeutic RAE-1 plasmid to the pancreatic islets for the prevention of type 1 diabetes.
- NEK2 induces drug resistance mainly through activation of efflux drug pumps and is associated with poor prognosis in myeloma and other cancers.
- Spacer length impacts the efficacy of targeted docetaxel conjugates in prostate-specific membrane antigen expressing prostate cancer.
- Optimized immunohistochemical panel to differentiate myeloid sarcoma from blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm.
- Myelofibrotic transformations of polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia are morphologically, biologically, and prognostically indistinguishable from primary myelofibrosis.
- Henry Ford Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Mohamed E Salama MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Mohamed E Salama MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salama
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Kyle S Christensen D.D.S.1268 W. South Jordan Parkway South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Chadwick M.D.1950 Circle Of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Dr. Terry H Rich M.D.15 Sunwood Ln Sandy UT 84092
- Dr. Jorge Cesar Isaac M.D,360 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Beverly J Lynch MD1050 E South Temple Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Thomas D Coppin MD620 Medical Dr Bountiful UT 84010