Dr. William M Bellas DO
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine801 Broadway N Fargo ND, 58102
Dr. William Bellas is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Bellas cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
- DO Member American Osteopathic Association
- OhioHealth - Doctors Hospital
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine: University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
Dr. William M Bellas DO's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Dr. William M Bellas DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bellas
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. James Hocker MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Waseem Altaf MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Jo-ann M Smith M.D.801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Saloni Sunil Balgi M.D.3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Janice M Nicklay catalan MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Lina Sapiegiene MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102