Dr. Leonard Dauber is an oncologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Dauber specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Dauber manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1962
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1962
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Why do we treat cancer patients special?
- Death in opera: a case study, "Tales of Hoffman"--Antonia.
- Hyperphosphatemic renal failure following treatment of acute nonlymphatic leukemia.
- The occurrence of blood group substances A and B in proprietary gamma globulin of placental origin. Rep No 807.
- David Camden DeLeon, M.D. Patriot or traitor?
- Samuel Davies Heap--a footnote to American diplomatic history.
- ABO antibodies. I. Methods for quantification of ABO hemolysins and soluble blood group substances A and B (interim report). Rep No 818.
- Clinical evaluation of transfused blood after long-term storage in ACD with adenine (interim report). Rep No 808.
- David Porter Heap--from Carthage to the capitol city.
- Clinical evaluation of transfused blood after long-term storage in ACD with adenine.
- Compound X given intravenously. On the history of the nitrogen mustards.
- Lymphoma of cytotoxic/suppressor T cell phenotype (T8) following angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy.
- Peter Blood and the Brethren of the Coast. Fictional physicians afield.
- The management of the patient with breast cancer.
- Hospice in hospital; interdisciplinary group for delivery of care to terminally ill in acute-care (community) hospital.
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Leonard Gene Dauber MD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10466Get Direction
Dr. Leonard Gene Dauber MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cancer Answers: Is There a Screening Test for Ovarian Cancer?
Symptoms of ovarian cancer do not present themselves within early stages and in most cases, ovarian cancer is not detected during routine pelvic examinations.For this reason, most women with ovarian cancer are diagnosed at an advanced stage – stage III or stage IV – at which case the cancer...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- He Found A Lump in His Breast. But That Didn’t Stop Him.
62-year-old Eric Passmore from Franklin, Indiana is a father, grandfather, and retired machinist. He is also a breast cancer survivor. ...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Treating Breast Cancer
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, you will be assigned a Multidisciplinary team. This team involves a group of doctors specialized in different fields such as radiologists, surgeon, and oncologists who will get together with you and plan your treatment.The methods of treatment available for...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...