Dr. Baheyeldin Salem is a pediatric hematologist practicing in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. Dr. Salem specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Salem treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Salem can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
Dr. Baheyeldin M Salem M.D.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Baheyeldin M Salem M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- 15 Tips for Surviving the Night Shift
While there are people who prefer to work in an office, there are also individuals who would willingly sacrifice their hours of sleep just to save a life. Nurses are probably one of the most noble professions in the healthcare industry. Not only are they able to assist doctors in settings like...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Joseph P Neglia M.D., M.P.H.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Susan Lynn Kearney MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Bruce C Bostrom MD2525 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Bruce Robert Blazar M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Julie Chu MD347 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Christopher L Moertel MD2450 Riverside Ave. Minneapolis MN 55454