Dr. Daniel R Osborn M.D.
Ophthalmologist1531 E Bradford Pkwy Suite 100 Springfield MO, 65804
Dr. Daniel Osborn is an ophthalmologist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Osborn specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Osborn can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Osborn can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1991
Indiana University School of Medicine 1991
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Daniel R Osborn M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
Dr. Daniel R Osborn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osborn
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a non-inflammatory disorder of the eye where the cornea bulges outward like a cone. Thinning and bulging of cornea may result in blurring of vision and make the eye more sensitive to light. This disorder is seen in both the eyes and is common in people from 10-years-old to...
- Dr. Jacob K. Thomas MD1265 E Primrose St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rachel Owsiak M.D.1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Shachar Tauber MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Thomas F. Essman MD1229 E Seminole St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Mark Anthony Cascairo D.O.1229 E SEMINOLE ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Dr. Gary L Mehlhorn MD1229 E SEMINOLE ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65804