Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD
Pediatrician345 W Washington Ave Suite 100 Madison WI, 53703
Dr. Scott Gyorog is a pediatrician practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Gyorog is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gyorog diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gyorog can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health, Madison, Wi, United States, M.D. MD 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2010
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2011
- Incision And Drainage Of Abscesses
- Sprains & Strains
- Suturing Of Minor Laceration
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Internal Medicine-Pediatrics 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Physician2010 - 2016Meriter Medical GroupPrimary care physician
Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53703Get Direction
De Forest, WI 53532Get Direction
APPLETON, WI 54913Get Direction
Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gyorog
Great Doctor at New Meriter Clinic in Deforest.
Great new doc in downtown area.
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Thomas David Meier20 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Gordon Faulkner MD2002 E BLUE MOUNDS RD MOUNT HOREB WI 53572
- Dr. Joshua C Ross M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Megan E Mahaffey MD752 N High Point Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Michael J Trias MD1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison WI 53716
- Dr. Joanne L Taylor MD10 Tower Dr Sun Prairie WI 53590