Dr. Dimple Sureka, MD, specialist in clinical genetics (m.d.) and pediatrics, currently practices medicine at Dallas, Texas. Dr. Sureka graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center At San ...
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital 2008
- Stanford University School of Medicine,Stanford, Ca, United States 2010
Dr. Dimple L Sureka M.D.'s Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Dimple L Sureka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Anders Karl Dahlstrom MD PHD2577 SAMARITAN DR SAN JOSE CA 95124
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 California Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. David B. Lewis MD269 Campus Drive Stanford California 94305
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501