Dr. Aaron Vasa is a general surgeon practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Vasa specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Vasa provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Aaron A Vasa MD's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Aaron A Vasa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vasa
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Dr. Michael K. McLeod M.D.1200 East Michigan Avenue Lansing Michigan 48912
- Dr. Brendan M. Marr MD4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. John Paul Kepros M.D.1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Benjamin Dean Mosher M.D.1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Maxim Chumak M.D.1200 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Timothy Melvin Mckenna DO1675 Watertower Place East Lansing MI 48823