Dr. William Dodge is a family practitioner practicing in Mckinney, TX. Dr. Dodge specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dodge possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1997
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Emergency Medicine
- East Carolina University Affiliated Hospitals
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina University Program
Dr. William D. Dodge M.D.'s Practice location
Mckinney, TX 75071Get Direction
Dr. William D. Dodge M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Enteral Feeding?
Enteral feedingEveryone needs food for survival, but sometimes due to illness a person is unable to eat normally. This can be due to difficulty swallowing, reduced appetite or due to surgery that interferes with the eating process. Enteral tube feeding should be used in such cases. For this...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Pradeep Parihar MD940 B Ridgeview Drive Allen TX 75013
- Heather Dawson4500 Eldorado Parkway STE 1000 Suite 1000 MCKINNEY TX 75070
- Dr. Jane S Sadler M.D.5345 N George Frwy Garland TX 75040
- Dr. David R. Parker MD4323 N Josey Ln Carrollton Texas 75010
- Dr. Heather A Bass MD5220 W University Dr Mckinney TX 75071
- Dr. Shannon L Deshazo M.D.5236 W. University Dr. Mckinney TX 75071