Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1 Webster Ave Suite 302 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni is an adolescent specialist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Borojeni works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Borojeni treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Isfahan Univ, Fac of Med, Isfahan, Iran 1974
Isfahan University of Medical Sciences 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Strep Throat
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Berkshire Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni M.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borojeni
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Cholera: Get the Facts
Cholera is a very dangerous disease, which is caused by the bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Someone infected with cholera experiences painless and watery diarrhea. Due to continuous diarrhea, one is likely to develop dehydration which can result in death. Many people who get cholera happen to...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Joseph Malak M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Francine Cormier M.D.2507 SOUTH RD POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Jay S Saunders MD5177 Route 9w Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Kimberly Clare M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Marie-michele Constant M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Rita Sharma MD3121 Route 9w South New Windsor NY 12553