Patricia Luksch is an acupuncturist practicing in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Luksch evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Luksch treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC's Practice location
Midlothian, VA 23112Get Direction
Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC5231 Hickory Park Dr. Glen Allen Virginia 23059
- Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.5500 MONUMENT AVE STE R RICHMOND VA 23226
- Ming Su M OF ACUPUNCTURIST3601 W Hundred Rd Chester VA 23831
- Diane Marie Lowry L.AC.5030 Sadler Pl Glen Allen VA 23060
- Satori Poch L.AC.7660 E PARHAM RD RICHMOND VA 23294
- Mr. Sean Steven Honea L.AC8730 STONY POINT PKWY RICHMOND VA 23235