Dr. Michael Cutler is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Westlake, OH. Dr. Cutler performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2017
- Heart Problems
- MetroHealth Medical Center 2004
- Metrohealth Medical Center - Cleveland, OH in Cardiology 2007
- Metrohealth Medical Center - Cleveland, OH in Cardiac Electrophysiology 2011
Dr. Michael Cutler DO's Practice location
Westlake, OH 44145Get Direction
MURRAY, UT 84107Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Cutler DO | Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Cutler DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cutler
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Mauricio Hong MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Ivan T Cakulev MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Bruce S Stambler MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Timothy Hugh Mahoney M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Elizabeth S Kaufman MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Judith A Mackall MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106