Dr. Robert Bryan Murphy M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1801 N Jackson Street Suite 6 Tullahoma TN, 37388
Dr. Robert Murphy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tullahoma, TN. Dr. Murphy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Murphy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Murphy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Robert Bryan Murphy M.D.'s Practice location
Tullahoma, TN 37388Get Direction
LAKEPORT, CA 95453Get Direction
Dr. Robert Bryan Murphy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer
What is chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a form of cancer treatment that uses medicine to kill the cancer cells. The cancer cells are being damaged and killed so that they will not be able to reproduce and spread. It is usually used if there is a risk that cancer will spread or when it has already...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Dr. Shelby Lynn Cunningham MD1107 14th Avenue Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Fleenor M.D.1805 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Michael Clay Good M.D.1321 Mcarthur St Manchester TN 37355
- Dr. Bryan C Myers MD161 Shirley Dr Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. Michael A Nobles MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Howard Mather Bennett MD1940 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388