Dr. Ashmit Gupta MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1307 White Horse Rd Building A, Suite 10 Voorhees NJ, 08043
Dr. Ashmit Gupta is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Gupta specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Geo Washington University School Med
Dr. Ashmit Gupta MD's Practice location
VOORHEES, NJ 08043Get Direction
Dr. Ashmit Gupta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- David Cognetti MD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. William M. Keane M.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Steven Douglas Handler MD, MBE34th St & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Thomas Eliot Christenson M.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Natasha Pollak MD3400 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140