Dr. Usha Raval M.D.
Family Practitioner1010 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Usha Raval, MD, is board certified in family medicine. Dr. Raval earned her medical degree from the University of Manitoba, Faculty of Medicine in Canada. She completed her internship at the Universit ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Manitoba- Fac Of Med- Winnipeg- Man- Canada 1980
University of Manitoba College of Medicine 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- General Care
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Member Providence Medical Institute
- Member Providence Medical Group
Dr. Usha Raval M.D.'s Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Usha Raval M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raval
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Lee Kissel MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Tehmina A. Khan MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Robert D Swift MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Maria Lui MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Keyvan Hariri M.D.1010 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Murtaza Rajabali M.D.1010 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266