Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN, 56303
Dr. Julia Montgomery is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Duluth, MN. Dr. Montgomery performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
ARKHANGELSK MEDICAL INST 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Tulane University, New Orleans, La., in Cardiology Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, N.H., in Electrophysiology Cardiology
Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD's Practice location
Duluth, MN 55805Get Direction
ST CLOUD, MN 56303Get Direction
Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montgomery
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Keith G Lurie MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- David G Benditt MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Archana Rajdev MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- Brian Matthew Stegman MD1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- John Andrew Schoenhard MD, PHD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303