Dr. Steven S Weinshel MD
Neurosurgeon2845 Greenbrier Rd Suite 330 Green Bay WI, 54311
Dr. Steven Weinshel practices Neurological Surgery in Green Bay, WI. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Weinshel prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1983
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Neurological Surgery; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery
Dr. Steven S Weinshel MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. Steven S Weinshel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinshel
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Max E Ots MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Mark A Gardon MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Richard L Harrison MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Wesley E Griffitt MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Paul N Baek MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Bruce Clarke Bressler M.D.3117 Bay View Dr Green Bay WI 54311