Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO
Transplant Surgeon10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. R. Auvenshine is a transplant surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Auvenshine specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Auvenshine performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Auvenshine works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Auvenshine
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- How Sunscreen May Lead to New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
A few cells in the immune and nervous systems have vitamin D receptors that are found on the cells’ surface. It is here where they receive chemical signals. When a cell attaches itself to a receptor, the chemical signals trigger the cell to perform an activity, such as to divide in multiple ways...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance and Crohn’s disease share several similar symptoms. It’s possible to believe you are affected by one condition and yet possess the other. Crohn’s disease is not very common. Physicians could confuse its symptoms with those of lactose intolerance. Research suggests that...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Dr. Fady Michael Kaldas M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90024
- Dr. Myron John Tong MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Jason A. Wertheim MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Leonardo A Farol iii MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Peter M. Falk MD4760 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Ricardo T. Spielberger MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027