Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO
Transplant Surgeon1315 S Cliff Ave Suite 1100 Sioux Falls SD, 57105
Dr. R. Auvenshine is a transplant surgeon practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Auvenshine specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Auvenshine performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Auvenshine works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. R. Christopher Auvenshine DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Auvenshine
- How to Tell if the Nits Are Dead or Alive
A head louse is a parasite that lives on the human scalp and depends on blood for survival. Since their diet consists of blood, they tend to lay their eggs /nits close to the scalp (food source). The eggs will be found attached to the hair on the scalp. If head lice treatments have been employed, it...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- What Is Inversion Therapy?
IntroductionInversion therapy is a kind of technique wherein an individual is suspended in an upside down position to stretch the spine and get relief from back pain. The theory of this therapy is that the body’s gravity is shifted in an inverted position and helps relieve pressure on the back...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Dr. Michael C Morris M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Tariq Nawaz Khan M.D.1001 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Thavam Chenthan Thambi-pillai MD1508 W 22ND ST STE 101 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Sujit Vijay Sakpal M.D.1315 S CLIFF AVE STE 1100 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Ali Naji Al-hajjaj MD1315 S. CLIFF AVE. SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Christine Pocha MD1315 S CLIFF AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57105