Dr. Gary D. Breslow is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Paramus area for more than 15 years. Dr. Breslow is experienced in Eyelid Surgery, Laser Skin Resurfacing and Body Procedures. He is a professional ...
Education and Training
Brown University Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) 1993
New York University School of Medicine M.D. 1998
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors 2014-15 New York Metro Area™
- Castle Connolly's Top Doctor 2012-13 Castle Connolly
- Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award 2014 Patients' Choice
- Patients' Choice Award 2010-14 Patients' Choice
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree 2014 Compassionate Doctor
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2010-14 Compassionate Doctor
- Face Procedures
- Brow Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Chin Augmentation
- Otoplasty (ear Surgery)
- Botox And Fillers
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Breast Procedures
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Body Procedures
- Abdominoplastry (tummy Tuck)
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Body Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Skincare Treatments
- Complimentary Skin Consultation
- Skin Exfoliation Treatments
- Hair Removal
- Skin Tightening
- Chemical Peels
- Cellulite Reduction
- Forever Young Bbl
- Medical Grade Skincare Products
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Hospital University Of Pennsylvania General Practice
- NYU Medical Center General Practice
Dr. Gary D. Breslow, MD, FACS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary D. Breslow, MD, FACS | Plastic Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary D. Breslow, MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Breslow
- Allie p.
So thankful I found Dr. Breslow!.
- Barbara b.
I had a very positive experience with breast reconstruction following breast cancer surgery: Dr. Breslow and his entire staff exhibited the highest professional standards .
- Megan h.
Everything from consult to follow up was AMAZING!!!.
- E. d.
Dr. Breslow personalized my experience like no other!.
Breast Augmentation changed my life.
Dr. Gary Breslow is fabulous.
Great Laser Resurfacing.
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Incentives: A Creative Way to Keep Nurses on the Job
Hospitals are having a hard time keeping their nursing staff on the job. Currently, there is a massive nursing shortage in the US. This is due to a few reasons, including a large cohort of nurses retiring, more nurses choosing to take a break from the fast-paced, high-stress career and not enough...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Can Certain Diets Help Prevent Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a silent disease affecting those above the age of 55-years-old, leading to fragile bones and increasing the chances of wrist, hip, and other bone fractures. Time and again experts have reported that diet and osteoporosis have a close connection. Getting the right nutrients in the...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Richard Stephen Gilbert MD64 Commerce Drive Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Charles P. Melone Jr. M.D.321 E 34th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Stuart J. Elkowitz MD311 North Street White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Robert Pae M.D.170 W 12th St New York NY 10011
- Dr. Louis W Catalano M.D.1000 10th Ave New York NY 10019
- Dr. Steven Baroukh Shamash DO28-04 Broadway Fair Lawn NJ 07410