Alicia January Walker DDS
Dentist | General Practice575 Springcrest Dr Suite A Fort Mill SC, 29715
Dr. Alicia Walker is a Dentist practicing in Fort Mill, SC. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Alicia January Walker DDS's Practice location
Fort Mill, SC 29715Get Direction
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Lori Christina Dominguez DDS575 Springcrest Dr Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD200 N Dobys Bridge Rd Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Elizabeth Alexander485 Tom Hall St., Suite 106 Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Arnold Lavaughan Batchelor D.M.D.117-A Spratt Street Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Michael William Davis D. M. D.133 Clebourne St Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Gary Carlton Kimsey D.M.D., F.A.G.D.1730 SADDLEWOOD DR FORT MILL SC 29715