Dr. Peter Bechan Rosenquist MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Peter Rosenquist is a psychiatrist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Rosenquist is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Rosenquist diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Rosenquist may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Rosenquist treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1987
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Riding a Trojan horse: computerized psychiatric treatment planning using managed care principles.
- Bright light therapy: improved sensitivity to its effects on rest-activity rhythms in Alzheimer patients by application of nonparametric methods.
- Markedly suprathreshold right unilateral ECT versus minimally suprathreshold bilateral ECT: antidepressant and memory effects.
- Distance learning technologies in the training of psychiatry residents: a critical assessment.
- Quality of life and function after electroconvulsive therapy.
- Health-related quality of life and the practice of electroconvulsive therapy.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder accommodations for psychiatry residents.
- Beware the IDEs of March.
- Long-term weekly continuation electroconvulsive therapy: a case series.
- Prediction of antidepressant response in both 2.25xthreshold RUL and fixed high dose RUL ECT.
- What the electroconvulsive therapy practitioner needs to know about obstructive sleep apnea.
- Electroconvulsive therapy in the setting of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Prevalence and prediction of primary sleep disorders in a clinical trial of depressed patients with insomnia.
- Insomnia severity is an indicator of suicidal ideation during a depression clinical trial.
- Treatment of insomnia in depressed insomniacs: effects on health-related quality of life, objective and self-reported sleep, and depression.
Dr. Peter Bechan Rosenquist MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
AUGUSTA, GA 30901Get Direction
Dr. Peter Bechan Rosenquist MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenquist
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- What Is Paranoid Schizophrenia?
Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia in which the patient has hallucinations, false beliefs, and delusions that a person or group of individuals, regardless if they are his close friends or loved ones, are continuously plotting against him. At times, the patient may even believe that...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. Frank A. Stanton M.D.2275 Arlington Dr San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius M.D., PH.D., L.AC3260 Blume Drive Richmond California 94806
- Dr. Sarbani Maitra M.D.2600 S EL CAMINO REAL SAN MATEO CA 94403
- Dr. Janice E. Cohen M.D.1369 4th Ave San Francisco California 94122
- Dr. William W. Foote M.D.2199 Pacific Ave San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Kurt Edward Biehl MD1440 168th Avenue San Leandro California 94573