Byron Black is a physical therapist practicing in Conroe, TX. Byron Black specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Byron Black can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Byron Black will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Byron Black PT, DPT's Practice location
Conroe, TX 77384Get Direction
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77382Get Direction
Dr. Byron Black PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Megan Joyce PT, DPT, OCS1910 1st St E Humble TX 77338
- Dr. Vickie Ann Stuart PT, DPT1014 Windsor Lakes Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Matthew Twombly DPT11811 North Fwy Houston TX 77060
- Jan Willem laurens Ooms PT14637 Pebble Bend Dr Houston TX 77068
- Mrs. Kimberly Cillis Trotter DPT20639 KUYKENDAHL RD STE 200 SPRING TX 77379
- Brin Hammond1215 Kingwood Dr Kingwood TX 77339