Albert L. Granger, DDS is an established dentist currently serving his patients at Premier Endodontics of Long Island: Garden City. In response to his excellence in endodontics, Dr. Granger has been recognized as a NY Top Dentist. In addition to being the founding partner of Premier Endodontics of Long Island, Dr. Granger is a former Assistant Professor at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine. To begin his successful career, he obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1987 from Howard University. In 2007 he completed the Implant Maxi Course at the Medical College of Georgia. From 1994 to 2005, Dr. Granger served as a City Councilman for the City of Glen Cove and currently serves on the Board of Trustees for Elizabethtown College and the North Well Hospital System. As a testament to his success, Dr. Granger is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and a Fellow of the American College of Dentists. In addition, he is an active member of the American Dental Association, the New York State and Nassau County Dental Societies, the National Dental Association, and the American Association of Endodontists. In addition to serving patients at Premier Endodontics of Long Island: Garden City, Dr. Granger is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Harlem. On a more personal note, he attributes his success to his years of experience and also being able to provide compassionate care to his patients every day.
Education and Training
Howard University | College of Dentistry DDS 1987
Elizabethtown College Bachelor of Science, Biology 1982
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Endodontics Columbia University College of Dental Medicine 1993 - 2010
- Director of Endodontics NYC Health + Hospitals / Harlem 2016 - Present
- Adult of the Year 2011 Glen Cove YMCA
- Leadership Award 2010 Hollywood Full Gospel Baptist Church Martin Luther King Day
- Alumni of the Year 2007 Elizabethtown College, Department of Biology
- Attending of the Year 1993 Harlem Hospital
- Attending of the Year 1994 Harlem Hospital
- Attending of the Year 1995 Harlem Hospital
- Award to Chief Resident for Dedication and Service to the Hospital and Community 1989 Harlem Hospital
- Award for Excellence in Oral Surgery 1989 Harlem Hospital
- The Tatum Award of Merit and Achievement 1987 Scientific Table Clinic Program, Howard University
- The Academy of General Dentistry Award 1987 Harlem Hospital
- The Dean’s Award for Service and Professionalism 1987 Howard University
- The Honorable Elijah Muhammad Award for Excellence and Unselfish Service in Dentistry 1987 Howard University
- Student Council Award for Service to the Student Community 1987 Howard University
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- New York State Dental Society
- Nassau County Dental Society
- National Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontists
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- New York Endodontic Society
- American College Dentists
Dr. Albert L. Granger, DDS's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Albert L. Granger, DDS | Dentist | Endodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Albert L. Granger, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Granger
- What Are the Different Sources of Healthy Proteins?
It is not enough that we eat all proteins; one must understand and have the right kind of proteins in the correct amounts to obtain proper health benefits. Women between the ages of 19-years-old and 70-years-old require an average of 46 grams of protein per day, while men of the same age group need...
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- What to Expect After a Stroke
A stroke is a condition in which the brain is deprived of the required blood supply or there is a blood clot formation in a blood vessel in the brain. Strokes can be either caused by internal bleeding (hemorrhagic stroke) or by inadequate blood flow, which can also lead to the death of healthy brain...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Eat Whole Grains to Boost Your Health
Whole grains are the best way to include more nutrients in a diet. They are rich in protein, fiber, B vitamins, antioxidants, and trace minerals, like iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium. Diets containing whole grains reduce the risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and certain forms of...
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.119 W 57TH ST STE 700 NEW YORK NY 10019
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Ashish Sahasra DMD400 S Oyster Bay Rd Hicksville NY 11801
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Marcus D Johnson DDS, MSD30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Young A. Bui D.D.S.30 E 40TH ST NEW YORK NY 10016