Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1 Medical Center Dr Dhmc, Department Of Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Maxwell Vergo is an oncologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Vergo specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Vergo manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine- 2008
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2010
- Massachusetts General Hospital 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, Palliative Medicine 2007
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Medical Oncology 2008
Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vergo
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- $5.8 Million Grant Given to Develop New Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer cells can be extremely tricky to get rid of, which makes treatment often expensive and prolonged. Researchers at the University of California San Diego recently received a 5.8-million-dollar grant from the state to develop a new form of immunotherapy for ovarian cancer.The StudyThe...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Dr. Peter A Kaufman MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Shagun Saggar M.D.123 Mascoma St Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Mary Dickinson Chamberlin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Keisuke Shirai MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756