Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1 Medical Center Dr Dhmc, Department Of Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Maxwell Vergo is an oncologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Vergo specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Vergo manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine- 2008
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2010
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, Palliative Medicine 2007
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Medical Oncology 2008
Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Maxwell T Vergo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vergo
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning She Had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Comparative Value of PARP Inhibitors is Lacking, According to ICER Report
The Institute for Clinical and Economic Review, also known as ICER, is a non-profit organization that analyzes the value of new medical tests, treatments, and drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The goal of ICER is to use the value of these innovations and develop reports...
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is one of the most common cancers in the country, and is seen in both males and females at equal rates. Based on the location in the organ, pancreatic cancer is classified into two major types – exocrine pancreatic cancer and endocrine cancer. Exocrine cancer affects the part of...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Dr. Peter A Kaufman MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Linda T. Vahdat MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Ronald P Kubica MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Shagun Saggar M.D.123 Mascoma St Lebanon NH 03766
- Dr. Ethan Dmitrovsky M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Mary Dickinson Chamberlin MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756