Dr. Carolyn F Bannister MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology1405 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA, 30322
Dr. Carolyn Bannister practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Atlanta, GA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Bannister treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Effect of oral midazolam premedication on the awakening concentration of sevoflurane, recovery times and bispectral index in children.
- Oral midazolam premedication in preadolescents and adolescents.
- Midazolam premedication in children: a comparison of two oral dosage formulations on sedation score and plasma midazolam levels.
- Sedation & analgesia.
- The incidence of intraoperative awareness in children: childhood awareness and
- Awareness in children: a secondary analysis of five cohort studies.
Dr. Carolyn F Bannister MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- This Blood Test Can Monitor Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Progress
A blood test is now being used as a form of monitoring drug therapy progress, and has shown to be very effective so far.The new blood testA blood test has been developed to keep track of how the treatment effect of drugs in multiple sclerosis, and so far it is showing positive results. Recent...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Celiac Disease: What to Eat
Not many people fully understand celiac disease, but perhaps know a person or two who is suffering from or has been diagnosed with the disease. Moreover, according to the Celiac Disease Foundation, most people with celiac disease are undiagnosed or ignorant about the condition. While most people...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- Ms. Dora Ngwang M.D.2540 WINDY HILL RD SE MARIETTA GA 30067
- Dr. Michael Stephen Weinstein M.D.5730 GLENRIDGE DR ATLANTA GA 30328
- Dr. James J Mooney M.D.1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Thomas Michael Austin MD1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Shiva Danda MD1405 CLIFTON RD NE FL 3 ATLANTA GA 30322