Dr. Candice N. Fraser M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1845 Adam Clayton Powell Blvd 2 New York NY, 10026
Candice N. Fraser, MD, FACOG, is a leading Obstetrician and Gynecologist currently serving patients at Trinity Medical Care NY in New York City, NY. Throughout her five years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in labor and delivery. After earning her medical degree in 2009 at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Dr. Fraser completed her OB/GYN residency at the New York Medical College. She is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Education and Training
University of Connecticut School of Medicine MD 2009
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Candice N. Fraser M.D.'s Expert Contributions
I recommend only using water to wash the vagina. Sometimes even mild soaps can alter the bacterial composition of the vagina that maintains its pH and lead to yeast infections and bacterial vaginitis. Candice Fraser, M.D., FACOG READ MORE
She should follow up with her doctor. Heavy bleeding is not unusual, but her doctor may consider an ultrasound to decide whether more medicine or a D&C is needed. Candice Fraser, M.D., FACOG READ MORE
You should take a pregnancy test as soon as you can. If it’s negative and you still don’t get your period within the next week I would take another test and if it’s still negative, please contact your physician. Candice Fraser, M.D., FACOG READ MORE
Hi, This will not likely affect her pregnancy. However, for her own health and wellness she should focus on reducing fatty foods in her diet and incorporating moderate exercise into her daily routine. Candice Fraser, M.D., FACOG READ MORE
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 2017 - 2018
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, District II
Professional Society Memberships
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- She loves connecting with her patients, forming relationships and finding ways to make their lives healthier through promoting wellness.
Hobbies / Sports
- She is learning how to play the drums and teaching a kids dance group through the church
Favorite professional publications
- Contemporary OBGYN Healthcare
Dr. Candice N. Fraser M.D.'s Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10029Get Direction
Mount Vernon, NY 10550Get Direction
Dr. Candice N. Fraser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fraser
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.1400 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. David Barad M.D.21 East 69th Street New York New York 10021