Dr. Kelley Jane Parnell MD
Neurologist | Neurology1305 W American Dr Neenah WI, 54956
Dr. Kelley Parnell practices Neuropathology in Neenah, WI. Dr. Parnell studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- In University School Of Med
Dr. Kelley Jane Parnell MD's Practice location
Neenah, WI 54956Get Direction
Richmond, IN 47374Get Direction
Dr. Kelley Jane Parnell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parnell
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Multiple Sclerosis and Multi-Tasking
Trying to multitask is enough to slow down anyone. However, this twofold action poses an even greater risk to multiple sclerosis (MS) patients: the risk of cognitive impairment. The impairment can be caused by shifting from one task to two tasks, known as the dual-task cost. ...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Man Completes Journey of a Lifetime Despite Muscular Dystrophy
Living his life in accordance with his mantra “You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can choose what you do about it,” Ryan Levinson of San Diego California was recently featured on Fox 5 News TV, the news segment is also posted on the website of Fox5.Three years ago, Ryan and...
- Mrs. Susan Gayle Hibbs MD1305 W American Drive Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Xian Feng Gu M.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Gerald John Bannasch MD1611 S MADISON ST APPLETON WI 54915
- Dr. Xiang-yan Yi MD2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904
- Dr. Wilson Haw Luy tan MD855 N WESTHAVEN DR OSHKOSH WI 54904
- Dr. Hongkui Jing M.D., PH.D.2700 W 9th Ave Oshkosh WI 54904