Dr. Edward Posuniak is a physiatrist practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Posuniak is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Posuniak focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Posuniak can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1976
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Rehab Inst Of Chicago, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Rehab Inst Of Chicago, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Northwestern U/Rehab Inst C
Dr. Edward A. Posuniak DO's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Auburn, CA 95603Get Direction
Dr. Edward A. Posuniak DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Jaipal S. Sidhu MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Qamar Khan DO3725 W 4100 S Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. Heather Rachel Davids MD3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Mark D. Tyburski MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Albert D. Hwang M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Thomas Stevenson Pattison MD3939 J Street Sacramento CA 95819