Dr. Lloyd Zucker practices Neurological Surgery in Boca Raton, FL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Zucker prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1982
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Parkinson's Disease
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, General Surgery
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Lloyd Zucker M.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Dr. Lloyd Zucker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zucker
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Carlos Casas-Reyes5353 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderedale Florida 33308
- Dr. Douglas Flynn Martin MD875 Meadows Rd Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Christopher C Roberts DO1314 Se 2nd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Brett Alan Schlifka D.O.3319 STATE ROAD 7 WELLINGTON FL 33449
- Dr. Matthew R. Moore M.D.1930 Ne 47th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Somnath N Nair MD2623 S Seacrest Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33435