Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX, 79915
Juan Herrada, M.D. is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology. Dr. Herrada received his medical degree from the University Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain in 1986. He ...
Education and Training
Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain 1986
University Complutense of Madrid / Faculty of Medicine 1986
University Complutense de Madrid 1986
Universidad Complutense de Madrid Facultad de Medicina 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Testicular Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical Oncology
- U Tex Sch Med
- University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston, Texas 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79915Get Direction
Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herrada
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Dr. Sumit Gaur MD4801 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905
- Dr. Ines Joan Sanchez-rivera M.D.1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD1900 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD5005 N Piedras St El Paso TX 79920
- Dr. Robert Prieto M.D.2000B TRANS MOUNTAIN RD STE B400 EL PASO TX 79911