Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology885 Kempsville Rd Suite 114 Norfolk VA, 23502
Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle is a gastroenterologist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Hornbuckle specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Hornbuckle performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hepatitis C
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Gastroenterology; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle M.D.'s Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23502Get Direction
Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hornbuckle
- How This Online Coupon Pioneer Adjusts to Crohn's Disease
Many people know Jordon Cox as the long-haired, money-saving Coupon Kid who likes to write blogs and make pop up videos for the website, Money Saving Expert. Lately, Jordon hasn't been posting as much, and some people might be wondering what has happened to him and his money-saving tips. Jordon has...
- 20-Year-Old Rock Climber Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Celiac Disease
Margo Hayes is a top rock climber in the U.S. She has been a high-level rock climber since she joined Boulder’s Team ABC at the age 10. Now at age 20, she is the first female athlete to reach La Rambla in Siurana Spain successfully. (She accomplished this feat at only 19!) ...
- The Power of Positivity while Living with Crohn's Disease
There is no right or easy way to live with a chronic disease such as Crohn’s disease. It is an ongoing journey; it can take a lot out of you and make you feel as if only bad days lie ahead. Yet, the truth is that everyone experiences difficulties in life and it is up to each and every one of us to...
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- How to Speak with Your Partner About Colitis
When you are diagnosed with Colitis and have experienced its life-altering symptoms, it is hard to think about anything but your own physical pain and inconvenience.At some point, it becomes obvious to the people you share your life with that something serious is going on. Frequent trips to the...
- Dr. Whitney D Brooks M.D.885 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Alex Olabode Williams M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Scott Lee Yagel M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.2790 Godwin Blvd Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Gary Payman M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. David A Johnson M.D.885 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502