Dr. Douglas Scudamore MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Douglas Scudamore is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Scudamore specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2003
- Emergency Care
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Oakland Program
- Children's Hospital & Research Center Oakland 2004
Experience & Accolades
- Senior Instructor2004School of Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Douglas Scudamore MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Scudamore MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scudamore
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Cynthia L. Nielsen MD345 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Angelique J Ferayorni D.O.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Mark Getzoff MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Erika Sidney MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Cassidy Delaney MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joan Bothner MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045