Dr. Kyle Landt is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Landt specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Endocrinology; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Kyle Winter Landt M.D.'s Practice location
Manchester, NH 03103Get Direction
BEDFORD, NH 03110Get Direction
Dr. Kyle Winter Landt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Dr. Emily Frydman MD1245 Elm St Manchester NH 03101
- Dr. Nancy J Charest M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Molly Heather Harrington M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Peter Michael Clemons MD4 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Cynthia Meyers-seifer MD1944 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Karen Jane Loechner MD/PHD100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104