Dr. Javeria Mirza is a Dentist practicing in Martinsville, VA. Dr. Mirza specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Javeria Mirza DMD's Practice location
Martinsville, VA 24112Get Direction
Danville, VA 24540Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27106Get Direction
Dr. Javeria Mirza DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mirza
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Jihun Moon D.D.S.114 S Park Ter Eden NC 27288
- Mr. William Edwin Morris DDS114 South Park Terrace Eden NC 27288
- Dr. John William Rhoday D.D.S.4721 King's Mountain Road Collinsville VA 24078
- James W Shearer DDS25 Cleveland Avenue Martinsville VA 24112
- Dr. Insook Baik Smith D.D.S.14895 Bear Valley Rd. Hesperia CA 92345
- Mr. John Hamilton Walrod DDS15 Cleveland Avenue Martinsville VA 24112