Dr. Ashlee Ellen Holman M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology55 Fruit St Gray-Bigelow 444 Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Ashlee Holman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Boston, MA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Holman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Ashlee Ellen Holman M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Ashlee Ellen Holman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Multiple Sclerosis: How it Feels to Live with a Progressive Disease
When spring kicks in, you might be hyper-aware now of everything you've done, good and bad, since last year at this time. Maybe you're mulling over what you haven't achieved, or the weight you didn't lose that you promised as a New Years's resolution. Instead of being happy, you are sad with a...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Dr. Trisha J Mitchell M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Dusica Bajic M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave, Bader 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Vanessa A Olbrecht M.D.Massachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Morgan Leigh Brown M.D., PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Kay Bo Leissner M.D., PH.D,1400 Vfw Pkwy West Roxbury MA 02132