Dr. John Sindos Adams MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics929 Spring Creek Rd Suite 203 Chattanooga TN, 37412
Dr. John S. Adams has been practicing medicine since 1993. A native of New Orleans, Lousiana, he received a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Xavier University, graduating Cum Laude in 1983. He then ...
Education and Training
Xavier University of Louisiana Chemistry 1983
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Well Woman Exams
- Iud Insertion
- Ceasarean Section
- United States Naval Hospital in San Diego 1993
Experience & Accolades
- Chief of Obstetrics & Gynecology1999 - 2003Parkridge East Hospital
- Chief of Obstetrics & Gynecology2005 - 2007Parkridge East Hospital
Dr. John Sindos Adams MD's Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37412Get Direction
Dr. John Sindos Adams MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adams
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- Mr. Jack M Rowland MD7490 Ziegler Rd. Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Stephen L Kerley DO4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ringgold GA 30736
- Mr. Gary A. Brunvoll DO7490 Ziegler Rd. Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Kristi Hawken Angevine M.D.102 Central Ave Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Delmon E Ashcraft M.D.2009 Old Lafayette Rd Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742
- Dr. John Michael Breen M.D.1960 Ogden St Denver CO 80218