Dr. Kenneth Temple Calamia MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL, 32224
Dr. Kenneth Calamia is a rheumatologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Calamia specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Calamia treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1974
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Rheumatology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Grad School
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Kenneth Temple Calamia MD's Practice location
Dr. Kenneth Temple Calamia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Calamia
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- Lady Gaga Cancels European Tour Due to Fibromyalgia
One of music's biggest stars recently cancelled her European tour due to her unexplained illness. After being hospitalized, the decision to cancel Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour seemed a prudent one. Lady Gaga took to her Instagram account to apologize to her fans and let them know that she suffers...
- The Positive Connection Between Birth Control and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is not uncommon for women to hear that hormonal contraceptives are harmful to their health, or will negatively affect their fertility. The truth is that like any medication contraceptive pills of course come with their side effects and risks, but the amount of hormones that circulate the body of...
- Managing Lupus Non-Pharmacologically
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease where the body begins to produce autoantibodies against the body’s healthy cells. The resultant inflammation of the organs produces various symptoms in patients. Every person faces a unique set of symptoms. The disease occurs in episodes...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- What Is Gout?
Arthritis is an umbrella term used for any joint disease in the human body. There are close to two hundred types of diseases that affect the bones and the tissues around the joints. This is one of the reasons why your doctor may run several tests before effectively diagnosing gout.Gout is another...
- Dr. Steven Dell Mathews MD6863 Belfort Oaks Place Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Gary Thomas Gabor MD1325 San Marco Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Andy Abril MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Gurjit Kaeley MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Archana Gupta Goel M.D.1325 San Marco Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Adam Walker Bagley M.D.1325 San Marco Blvd Ste 502 Jacksonville FL 32207