Dr. Nicholas Friedman is a general practitioner practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Friedman does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Friedman provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Nicholas Lee Friedman D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas Lee Friedman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Dengue Fever
Living with dengue fever is a serious condition affecting millions of people around the world, especially when there is no cure in sight for this mosquito-transmitted viral disease. Without a vaccine to tackle the dengue infection, prevention assumes priority. Even those who have fully recovered...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- What to Expect from Your Endocrinologist if You Have Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These hormones are important in maintaining the metabolic rate and energy levels of a person. In some cases, the person may go to a general practitioner for first visit who will then...
- What is Head Lice: Get the Facts
One of the most common human parasitic invasions globally is pediculosis, or the human head louse infestation. Approximately six to twelve million people in the US are treated for head lice annually. According to studies, head lice are mostly found in preschoolers and school-aged children. They nest...
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- Dr. Jeanette M Morrison DO342 W Germantown Pike Norristown PA 19403
- Dr. Adaliz Rivera M.D.3156 River Road Camden NJ 08105
- Dr. Anthony Colavita MD6334 Elmwood Ave Philadelphia PA 19142
- Dr. Victoria A. Gessner M.D.245 Camp Hill Rd Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Robert C Schmutzler MD1245 Highland Ave Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Anan Tawil MBBS3302 Baring St Philadelphia PA 19104