Dr. Mical Kupke is a general practitioner practicing in Moody A F B, GA. Dr. Kupke does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Kupke provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1996
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, General Preventive Medicine; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mical J Kupke M.D.'s Practice location
Moody A F B, GA 31699Get Direction
LANGLEY AFB, VA 23665Get Direction
Dr. Mical J Kupke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- 5 Tips for Living with Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that itches, irritates, infects and inflames the outermost layer of skin. Application of antifungal cream helps control the infection and aggressively eliminates the fungus. But there are people that are frequently exposed to risk factors that attract the infection....
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- What Does Vicodin Do, and How Long Does Vicodin Stay in Your System?
Vicodin is a blended drug used for pain management, comprising two ingredients: acetaminophen and hydrocodone. The effects of Vicodin last for about four hours, however, traces of the drug will remain in the body for several days and can even be present in the hair for the next few months.The...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Dr. Robin K.b. Chan D.O.3278 Mitchell Blvd Moody A F B GA 31699
- Dr. Mark A. Coomes M.D.23RD MEDICAL GROUP/SGHC APO AA 31699
- Dr. Barbara Louise Gwinn M.D.3278 Mitchell Blvd Moody A F B GA 31699
- Dr. Jeffrey A Sorensen MD3278 Mitchell Blvd Bldg 900 Moody A F B GA 31699
- Dr. Christina Marie Welch MDGENERAL DELIVERY MOODY AFB GA 31699
- Armand Allkanjari MD3278 MITCHELL BLVD MOODY AFB GA 31699