Dr. Nhat Minh Nguyen D.D.S.
Dentist239 Washington St Jersey City NJ, 07302
Dr. Nhat Nguyen is a Dentist serving the Jersey City area for more than 10 years. Dr. Nguyen is experienced in Tooth Whitening, Periodontics, Root Canal Therapy and Crowns & Bridges. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
New York University College of Dentistry D.D.S. 1995
- General Dentistry
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite Fillings
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Porcelain Inlays / Onlays
- Porcelain Crowns (caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Fixed Bridges
- Zoom! Whitening
- Davinci Veneers
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member New Jersey Dental Association
Dr. Nhat Minh Nguyen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Jersey City, NJ 07302Get Direction
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07307Get Direction
Dr. Nhat Minh Nguyen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- D. l.
A Regular Customer . . ..
- Karla g.
Me gusto mucho el servicio que ofrecen..
- C. b.
Professional and Courteous!.
- M. s.
Glad I found this practice.
- Brian w.
Great dental work.
- Simon d.
- Elece g.
Dr. Nhat is one of the best! Expert, gentle, personal care; .
- Justin m.
It was good.
- Jocelyn k.
- W. m.
Just great. Thank you.
- Douglas p.
Always a fun experience!.
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079