Dr. Adam I. Chen MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA, 92505
Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1983
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1983
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- General Care
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Adam I. Chen MD's Practice location
Riverside, CA 92505Get Direction
Dr. Adam I. Chen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Cheerios Drops "Gluten-Free" Claim in Canada, But Not U.S.
Recently Canada dropped the gluten-free designation for Cheerios made by General Mills. However, the boxes produced in the United States still claim the cereal is okay for those who have celiac disease.Is there a different definition of gluten-free from Canada to the US? Well, the US may allow the...
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Applauds New York State Restroom Access Legislation
People with Crohn’s and colitis understand the pain of being stuck in public with no restrooms available. The need to visit the restroom can be great, but nothing is publicly available, and upon asking an employee: “Sorry, there are no public restrooms in this building.”Perhaps because of...
- Vaccine for Celiac Disease is THISCLOSE
With the growing number of patients diagnosed with celiac disease, researchers are finally spending time, money and resources searching for new treatment options. A group of researchers are currently working on a vaccine to reduce the effects of gluten exposure for celiac patients. This vaccine,...
- Which Is Worse; Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are two of the most common types of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Individuals with IBD experience both inflammation and damage to the gastrointestinal tract. While IBD requires lifelong treatment, the severity of symptoms that each disease presents varies...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- Dr. Mazen Jamal M.D., M.P.H.1810 FULLERTON AVE STE 203 CORONA CA 92881
- Jyothi Ahalya Reddy MD3975 Jackson Street Riverside CA 92503
- Dr. Kevin H Ashby M.D.26700 TOWNE CENTER DR. FOOTHILL RANCH CA 92610
- Dr. Khushal Alam Stanisai MD10408 Industrial Circle Redlands CA 92374
- Dr. Rakesh Chopra M.D.3975 Jackson St Riverside CA 92503
- Dr. Won-seok Jo M.D.10408 Industrial Cir Redlands CA 92374