Dr. Eva Simmons-o'brien is a dermatologist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Simmons-o'brien specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Simmons-o'brien diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Yale University M.D. 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.'s Expert Contributions
- Best Doctors of America America
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doctor Baltimore
- Top Dermatologist Consumers Research Council of America
- America's Top Dermatologist America
- Atypical Moles
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Benign Skin Growths
- Hair Loss
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Nail Fungus
- Pigmentation Changes
- Skin Cancer
- Sun Damage
- Body Contouring- UltraV, Viora Reaction, Kybella
- Botulinum Toxin Injections - Botox, Dysport, Xeomin
- Chemical Peels
- Ear Piercing
- Filler Injections
- Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Vein Treatment – Laser and Sclerotherapy
- Rosacea Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Sun Spot Removal
- Tissue Tightening
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Professional Member Maryland Dermatologic Society
- Professional Member Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital Internal Medicine and Dermatology
Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simmons-o'brien
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- What Is Butt Acne?
Butt acne refers to an outbreak of pimples or blackheads on the buttocks. It’s often caused by folliculitis and carbuncles. The condition usually occurs due to hormonal changes taking place in the body. Moreover, other underlying conditions might be responsible for its occurrence.What's the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.810 GLEN EAGLES CT STE 204 TOWSON MD 21286
- William Dvorine3350 Wilkens Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Rachel Abuav M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. James Kevin Poulton MD5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Dennis Kurgansky M.D.2 North Ave Bel Air MD 21014