Dr. Donald Yee is an optometrist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Yee specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Yee performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Donald James Yee O.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95811Get Direction
Dr. Donald James Yee O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yee
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Jill Midori Yamada O.D,4433 Florin Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Megan H. Anasco O.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Gary S. Yamada O.D.4433 Florin Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Karrin Michelle Vallin OD5732 Watt Ave North Highlands CA 95660
- Dr. Steven G. Omoto O.D.7248 S Land Park Dr Sacramento CA 95831
- Dr. Veronica Joann Barber O.D.1821 Douglas Blvd, Ste C4 Roseville CA 95678