Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Arthur Weinberg practices Pediatric Pathology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Weinberg is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1963
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma as a second malignancy after bone marrow transplantation.
- Multilocular thymic cyst associated with mature mediastinal teratoma: a report of 2 cases.
- Spitz nevi and atypical Spitz nevi/tumors: a histologic and immunohistochemical analysis.
- Extrahepatic biliary atresia demonstrates abnormal persistence of HES1 protein in neonatal biliary epithelium: an immunohistochemical study.
- A subset of cranial fasciitis is associated with dysregulation of the Wnt/beta-catenin pathway.
- Gastritis cystica polyposa.
- Neurofibromatosis presenting as painless clitoromegaly.
- The significance of small intestinal epithelium in gastric antral biopsies in children.
- Ontogenic changes in lung cholesterol metabolism, lipid content, and histology in mice with Niemann-Pick type C disease.
- Lymphocytic esophagitis in children.
- Significance of Paneth Cells in Histologically Unremarkable Rectal Mucosa.
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Case Western Reserve University
- Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) Program
Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinberg
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- This Oral Bacteria Might Be Partially Responsible for Crohn’s
Recent research has indicated that antibiotic-resistant forms of a bacteria known as Klebsiella may be playing a role in causing the chronic inflammation of the intestinal tract. This information comes from a recent study entitled “Ectopic colonization’s of oral bacteria in the intestine drives...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- What is Colposcopy?
Colposcopy is a procedure which examines the neck of the womb, commonly known as cervix, in a more detailed perspective. It is usually performed after a not so good result from the cervical screening test. Through colposcopy, the abnormal cells are observed as well as the extent on how abnormal...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Dr. Naseem Uddin MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dominick Christopher Cavuoti Other5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sandy Diane Cope-yokoyama MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Beverly Barton Rogers MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390