Dr. Dwayne Martin, DDS treats patients in Walnut creek, California, specializing in dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and periodontics. Dr. Martin graduated from University Of The Pacific, School ...
Dr. Dwayne Kim Martin DDS's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Get Direction
Dr. Dwayne Kim Martin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Health Benefits and Uses of Nutmeg
What is Nutmeg?Nutmeg is one of the popular spices used in many recipes, which is actually a seed of the tropical evergreen tree Myristica fragnans, belonging to the family Myristicaceae. This tree is usually 9-12 metres high and produces a fruit. In the whole world, there is no other tree other...
- What Is Strep Throat?
It is a bacterial infection that affects the throat and tonsils, causing the throat to be irritated and inflamed. When that happens, the infected individual suffers a severe sore throat and pain around the throat area. The infection can affect anyone at any age, though it is more common among...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John William Bruns D.D.S.2121 Redwood Street Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Keith Robert Chertok DDS2620 Ashby Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Farrokh Bashiri DDS2991 TREAT BLVD STE J CONCORD CA 94518
- Dr. Pia Lodberg DDS2999 Regent Street Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Alice H Tai DDS525 Bollinger Canyon Way San Ramon CA 94582
- James Choi DDS5540 Springdale Ave Pleasanton CA 94588