Dr. David Bowles is an audiologist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Bowles evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Bowles takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
David Alexander Bowles M.A.,CCC-A's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Hickory, NC 28602Get Direction
David Alexander Bowles M.A.,CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- The History of Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic immune-mediated disorder of the central nervous system (CNS), which consists of the brain and spinal cord. The CNS is responsible for sending messages throughout the body. A fatty tissue called myelin helps the nerves conduct electrical impulses. In MS, the...
- Misuse of Antipsychotic Drugs in Nursing Homes Makes Dementia Patients Zombie-Like
When nursing home residents recalled not being able to think properly, staying awake, and speaking incoherently, their children knew there was a problem. Recently, a CNN investigation has found that nursing homes often give dementia patients antipsychotic drugs without any proper diagnosis of a...
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter and Yoga May Help
Laughter and AnatomyCommonly, we all know that laughter is a response to humor and not humor itself. When you hear a joke or watch funny videos, your brain signals your body to respond physiologically through laughter. As this happens, laughter comes out as two parts known as gestures and sound....
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Goutham Gosu135 S Sharon Amity Rd, Suite 208 Charlotte NC 28211
- Ellen M Emmons AU.D6035 FAIRVIEW RD CHARLOTTE NC 28210
- Christina Seaborg AUD3601 Carmel Forest Dr Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Rachel Elizabeth Robbins AU.D.6035 FAIRVIEW RD CHARLOTTE NC 28210
- Michelle L. Podboreski finnin AU.D.125 Baldwin Ave Charlotte NC 28204
- Jessa Nicole Gombert AUD6035 FAIRVIEW RD CHARLOTTE NC 28210